- Contest Requirements: To use the names Lewinsky and Kaczynsky in
- A man is walking along one day and he comes upon a ladder.
Looking up, he sees that the ladder disappears into the clouds....
- This is a true story from the WordPerfect help line.
say the help desk employee was fired; however, he/she is currently suing the
WordPerfect organization for "Termination without Cause"....
- THE BEST 1997 BUMPER STICKERS
Jesus is coming, everyone look busy.
Horn broken, watch for finger.
Honk If You Haven't Slept With Bill Clinton....
- The local bar was so sure that its bartender was the strongest
man around that they offered a standing $
1,000.00 bet. The bartender would
squeeze a lemon until all the juice ran into a glass, and hand...
- Embarrassing moments The following are the top three winners of a
Most Embarrassing Moments Contest in New Woman Magazine.
1)"While in line at the bank one afternoon, my toddler decided to release
- AND NOW THEY LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.
1. "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.
5 tons." -- Popular
Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949
2. "I think there...
- Fly the Friendly Skies in your Cessna
And who says our controllers don't have a sense of humor?
November 22, 1996 - Any More Complaints?...
- The following quotes were taken from actual medical records
dictated by physicians.
They appeared in a column written by Richard
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/shortjoke/Jokes_from_Emails/page-19.html