RULES LEFT OUT OF "LIFE'S LITTLE INSTRUCTION BOOK" THAT WE SHOULD
1. The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and
2. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
3. Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live
4. Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
5. Psychiatrists say that 1 of 4 people are mentally ill. Check out
three of your friends. If they're OK, guess what....
6. Nothing in the known universe travels faster than a bad check.
7. A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
8. It has recently been discovered that research causes cancer in rats.
9. Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.
10. If you are given an open book exam, you will forget your book.
11. COROLLARY: If you are given a take home test, you will forget where
12. The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it was.
13. It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a
warning to others.
14. My law: You can't fall off the floor.
15. The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the
average man can see better than he can think.
16. Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on
17. Vital papers will demonstrate their vitality by moving from where
you left them to where you can't find them.
18. Law of Probability Distribution: Whatever it is that hits the
fan will not be evenly distributed.
W H Y C O P S H A T E Y O U <<<<&l <
-if you have to ask get out of the way-
Have you ever been stopped by a traffic cop and, while he was
writing a ticket or giving you a warning, you got the feeling that
he would just love to yank you out of the car, right through the
window, and smash your face into the front fender?...