1. It's more fun to color outside the lines.
2. If you're gonna draw on the wall, do it behind the couch.
3. Ask why until you understand.
4. Hang on tight.
5. Even if you've been fishing for 3 hours and haven't gotten
anything except poison ivy and a sunburn, you're still better off
than the worm.
6. Make up the rules as you go along.
7. It doesn't matter who started it.
8. Ask for sprinkles.
9. If the horse you're drawing looks more like a dog, make it a dog.
10. Save a place in line for your friends.
11. Sometimes you have to take the test before you've finished
12. If you want a kitten, start out asking for a horse.
13. Picking your nose when no one else is looking is still picking
14. Just keep banging until someone opens the door.
15. Making your bed is a waste of time.
16. There is no good reason why clothes have to match.
17. Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he absolutely had to.
18. You work so hard peddling up the hill that you hate to brake on
the way down.
19. You can't ask to start over just because you're losing the game.
To subscribe or unsubscribe send email with "add" or "remove" in the
subject line (without the quotes) to "email@example.com". Send
submissions and comments to "firstname.lastname@example.org". Or go to the web page: