The tides are a fight between the Earth and moon. All water tends towards the moon, because there is no water in the moon, and nature abhors a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins in this fight.
- The Following are all Quotes from 11yr old Student's Science
**"Water is composed of two gins, Oxygin and Hydrogin....
- Witches ride brooms because Nature abhors a vacuum
- A poster in sci.astro asked why the moon appears larger on the horizon
than at the zenith.
The following responses appeared: (excerpts, revised) From...
- Square sun, square moon, square screen.
- Sun faced Buddhas, Moon faced Buddhas.
- Researchers studying moon rock disagree on whether the moon once was a part of
Must be they've found no beer can fossils....
- Witches use brooms 'cause nature abhors a vacuum
- The moon is a planet just like the earth, only it is even deader.
- Anal Sex: The man in the moon.