I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
- I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
- I thought I could do my own small part to save the planet by becoming a
Actually, I did it not so much because I love animals but because I hate plants....
- You will find me drinking gin
In the lowest kind of inn,
Because I am a rigid Vegetarian.
-- G.K. Chesterto...
- When I tell people I am vegetarian, people tell me cabbages feel too.
- If I am I because you are you, and if you are you because I am I, then I
am not I, and you are not you
- I was a vegetarian until I started leaning toward the sunlight. -- Rita Rudne
- I used to think I was a child; now I think I am an adult -- not because I no longer do childish things, but because those I call adults are no more mature than I am.
- Good-bye. I am leaving because I am bored. -- George Saunders' dying word
- I am successful because I am the only person in my city
who is not heavily addicted to powerful narcotics.