- Marge: Homer, has the weight loss tape reduced your appetite?
Homer: Ah, lamentably no. My gastronomic rapacity knows no satieties....
- Homer: Here in the boudoir, the gourmand metamorphosizes [sic] into the voluptuary!
[He kisses Marge]
Homer's response when Marge asks Homer, in bed, why the weigh loss tapes aren't working....
- Homer: Ooh, a sextet of ale!
- Jebediah: [on film] A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.
Edna: Embiggens? I never heard that word before I moved to Springfield
- Homer: [watching TV] Maggie, can you point to the monkey?
[Maggie points at Homer]
Pfft. What do babies know?...
- Chief Wiggum: Ooh, and here, out of the mists of history, the legendary esquilax, a horse with the head of a rabbit and the body of a rabbit.
Episode: 2F15 Lisa's Wedding...
- Name of machine that shrinks Lisa: Debigulator. When Lisa proposas a "rebigulator," the scientist responds, "That is an idea so patently absurd I can't even begin to comprehend it.
The linguistic hu...
- Beat it!
I'm not sure what the 'it' refers to...
Episode: AABF18, They Saved Lisa's Brai
- Carl [To the MENSA members]: Lets make litter of the literati!
Lenny: That was too clever! You're one of them! [punches him]
- Wolly: I can't believe I fell for counterfit Superbowl tickets.
The guys will be crestfallen when they find out.
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Simpsons_Vocabulary/