- What is is. Perceive It. Integrate it. Act on it. Idealize it.
- Will: "Roses are red,
Violets are Blue.
Jazz and I are black,
But, Carlton, what are you?
Excerpt from "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Ai...
- And the top story for today: wives live longer than husbands because they
are not married to women.
Colin Mochrie in "Whose Line is it Anyway?...
- Let others praise ancient times; I am glad I was born in these.
Ovid (43 BC - 18 AD)
- I'm sexy, I'm cute, I'm popular to boot.
I'm bitchin', great hair, the boys all love to stare!
I'm wanted, I'm hot, I'm everything you're not.
I'm pretty, I'm cool, I dominate this school....
- An algebra teacher is discussing a problem with a student.
says: "Now, suppose x is the speed at which the train is travelling....
- The Shibber Factor
Keep all the grades of the students who passed the test as is, and
convert the grades of all the students who failed to 54.
- God is Dead"
"Neitzsche is Dead"
( writing on a toilet's wall )
- A serious and good philosophical work could be written that would consist
entirely of jokes.
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Shlomi_Favorites/