He that teaches himself has a fool for a master.
- He that teaches himself has a fool for a master. -- Benjamin Frankli
- Learn of the skillful: he that teaches himself hath a fool for a master. -- Poor Richard
- A fool, indeed, has great need of a title; it teaches men to call
him Count and Duke, and to forget his proper name of Fool.
- He that composes himself is wiser than he that composes a book. -- B. Frankli
- He's a Fool that makes his Doctor his Heir. -- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
- He that would govern others, first should be the master of himself.
- He that falls in love with himself, will have no rivals. -- Ben Frankli
- No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man
so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own.
He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a teacher. -- Ben Johnso...
- There is this difference between happiness and wisdom
he that thinks himself the happiest man really is so...