He that would govern others, first should be the master of himself.
- A man must first govern himself ere he be fit to govern a family, and
his family ere he be fit to bear the government in the commonwealth.
-- Sir Walter Raleigh...
- He that teaches himself has a fool for a master. FRANKLIN
- He who is priceless cannot sell himself to others.
- Learn of the skillful: he that teaches himself hath a fool for a master. -- Poor Richard
- He that teaches himself has a fool for a master. -- Benjamin Frankli
- He is not only dull himself, he is the cause of dullness in others. -- Samuel Johnso
- He is not only dull himself, he is the cause of dullness in others." Samuel Johnso
- He who steals for others ends up being hanged for himself.