Funny, I just knew you were going to say that.
- Legalize telepathy. - I knew you were going to say that.
- Marge: Homer, maybe fame and fortune aren't as bad as they say.
Woman 1: If I hear one more thing about the Simpsons, I swear, I'm going to scream....
If you're going to be funny, you have to have truth rooted in your effort.
Later: When I said women shouldn't have the right to vote, I was just being funny....
- LaForge: "How did I know you were going to say that." -- "Violations", Stardate 45431.7
- Can you say critical mass? I knew you could.
- If I knew what was going on, do you think I'd be here?
- I wouldn't mind paying taxes--if I knew they were going to a friendly country. -- Dick Gregory
- When I meet an Englishman and he speaks with that funny accent, I'd never
say, "You're a liar.
But ... I believe that if you wake an Englishman in the middle of the night, he'll speak just like us....
- Judge: Even though reopening a trial at this point is illegal and
grossly unconstitutional, I just can't say no to kids.
Lawyer: So, young man, if Freddy Quimby _didn't_ inflict these injuries on Mr....