Don't worry, lightning never strikes twice in the same.
- Lightning never strikes twice in the same place
- Lightning strikes.
- Never play a thing the same way twice. -- Louis Armstrong
- We never look at two people, or one person twice, in the same way.
- A good idea is one which strikes the other fellow like a bolt of lightning a year or two after you've told it to him.
- Lightning strikes the rod at the top of the Empire State Building about fifty times a year.
- Bigamist: One who makes the same mistake twice.
- A gentleman is one who never strikes a woman without provocation. -- H.L. Mencke
- A gentleman never strikes a lady with his hat on. -- Fred Alle