Bless me father for I have SIMMed.
- Forgive me father for I have syned.
- Story! God bless you! I have none to tell, sir.
-- George Canning (1770-1827) -- The Friend of Humanity and the Knife-Grinde...
- Ahh. You have a practiced hand Commander.
Yes, I have my father to thank.
Your father like to cook? No, he hated it. That's why he left the chore to me....
- If I was a father in a waiting room, and the nurse came out and said,
"Congratulations, it's a girl," I think a good gag would be to get real mad
and yell, "A girl!
? You must have me mixed up with THAT dork!" and point to another father....
- People will inevitably associate me with my father, but I would not
have anyone believe that I am trading on the name Edison.
I would rather have you know me merely as the result of one of my father's earlier experiments....
- To whoever finds this note -
I have been imprisoned by my father who wishes me to marry
against my will.
Please please please please come and rescue me. I am in the tall tower of Swamp Castle....
- INGRATE, n. One who receives a benefit from another, or is otherwise
an object of charity.
"All men are ingrates," sneered the cynic. "Nay," The good philanthropist replied...
- While I was at home with father, he used to tell me his opinions,
and I held the same opinions.
If I had others, I concealed them, because he wouldn't have liked it....
- Ross: Look, honey, I have tried to make nice, it doesn't work.
Rachel: Okay, look, Ross, I realise that my Father is difficult, but that's why you have got to be the bigger man here....