All things are possible, except for skiing through a revolving door.
- All things are possible, except for skiing through a revolving door.
- All things are possible except skiing thru a revolving door.
- The Syracusan Hicetas, as Theophrastus asserts, holds the view that
un, moon, stars, and in short all of the things on high are stationary, and that nothing in the world is in motion except the earth, which by revolving and twisting round its axis with extreme velocity produces all the same results as would be produced if the earth were stationary and the heaven in motion....
- Love conquers all things except poverty and toothache.
- I broke my arm trying to hold open a revolving door for a girl.
- O All things (e.g. a camel's journey through
A needle's eye) are possible, it's true. (=)/(=) But picture how the camel feels, squeezed out In one long bloody thread, from tail to snout....