Wana know what they say about you, .....Hummm...
- You know what they say about paradigms - shift happens!
- Do you know what you're talking about?
- It isn't what they say about you, it's what they whisper. -- Errol Fly
- You know what they say - don't get mad, get angry...
- I often say that when you can measure what you are
speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know
something about i
but when you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory kind...
- You don't know what you're talking about, do you?
- Say what you know, do what you must, come what may.
- You don't expect me to know what to say about a play when I don't know who
the author is, do you?
...If it's by a good author, it's a good play, naturally....
- If someone told me it wasn't "fashionable" to talk about freedom, I think I'd
just have to look him square in the eye and say, "Okay, YOU TELL ME what's
But he won't. And you know why? Because you can't ask someone what's fashionable in a smart-alecky way like that....