Tomorrow, you can be anywhere.
- Tomorrow, you can be anywhere.
- You can plug in Virtually anywhere.
- You can get ANYWHERE in ten minutes if you drive fast enough.
- You can get *anywhere* in ten minutes if you drive fast enough.
- How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all?
- Live today; you can always procrastinate tomorrow.
- New Yorkers like to boast that if you can survive in New York, you can survive
But if you can survive anywhere, why live in New York? -- Edward Abbey...