Teacher from the Black Lagoon
- You know you should be swimming when . . . You realize you've been rooting for the wrong side in _Creature from the Black Lagoon_.
- Black clothes: Ideal tool for removing cat hair from furniture.
- Black holes result from God dividing the universe by zero.
- 0508 Have you ever built a black box? -- from THE HACKER TEST
- Teacher is not a lepe
- As a student I learned from wonderful teachers
and ever since then I've thought everyone is a teacher.
-- Bill Moyers, interviews on "Fresh Air", 1991...
- The good man is the teacher of the bad,
And the bad is the material from which the good may learn.
He who does not value the teacher, Or greatly care for the material, Is greatly deluded although he may be learned....
- Lisa: _I_ think it's great you're a teacher, Dad. So, will be you
lecturing from a standardized text or using the more socratic
method of interactive class participation?
Homer: [pause] [condescending] Yes, Lisa. Daddy's a teacher....
- Grey! Did I hear you say grey?" "Light black. From pole to pole.