A man's mother is his misfortune, his wife is his fault.
- When it comes to broken marriages most husbands will split the blame -- half his wife's fault, and half her mother's.
- A man permits himself to be oppressed by stone,
And leans on thorns and thistles.
He enters his house and does not see his wife. Misfortune....
- Michigan law provides that if any man kiss his wife on a Sunday, the party at fault shall be punished at the discretion of the court.
- Please excuse Al Gore for being. It was his mother's fault.
- Please excuse Bill Clinton for being. It was his mother's fault.
- Many a man owes his success to his first wife. And his second wife to his success. -- Jim Backu
- A man who steals his neighbor's wife is not alone
- What is the world to a man when his wife is a widow?
- If you marry a man who cheats on his wife, you'll
be married to a man who cheats on his wife.
-- Ann Lande...