"Dying is easy. Comedy is hard." (reply to one of his young actors who said to him: "Sir Donald, after a life so filled with success and fame, dying must be hard...") ~~ Sir Donald Wolfit (*contributed by AJDaGreat*)
- Dying is easy. Comedy is hard.
- Dying is easy. Comedy is difficult. -- Actor Edmond Gween, on his deathbed.
- Burns: That man who's getting all those laughs, Smithers.
..who is he? Smithers: Homer Simpson, sir, one of the carbon blobs from sector 7-G, but I don't think -- Bu...
- Dying is easy. Comedy is difficult. -- Edmund Gwenn, last word
- Your long life will reflect the advantages of dying young.
- Quote #572
As the fading light of a dying day filtered through the window blinds, Roger
stood over his victim with a smoking .
45, surprised at the serenity that filled him after pumping six slugs into the bloodless tyrant that mocked him day after day, and then he shuffled out of the office with one last look back at the shattered computer terminal lying there like a silicon armadillo left to rot on the information superhighway....
- The long habit of living indisposeth us for dying. -- Sir Thomas Browne
- A man rescured a genie from a bottle and was granted one wish as
I want to be rock-hard and get plenty of ass for the rest of my life," the man said....
- On a beautiful day like this it's hard to believe anyone can be unhappy,
but we'll work on it.
-- Donald Ba...