- Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons.
If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power....
- You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to
follow the first one.
-- Rush Limbaugh, in a moment of unaccustomed profundity 17 Aug 1993...
- The whole of the Bill [of Rights] is a declaration of the right of the
people at large or considered as individuals.
.. It establishes some
rights of the individual as unalienable and which conseque...
- The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we
decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns.
Otherwise they will
win and the decent people will lose.
-- James Earl Jo...
- Whether the authorities be invaders or merely local tyrants, the
effect of such [gun control] laws is to place the individual at the
mercy of the state, unable to resist.
-- Robert Anson Hei...
- Strict gun laws are about as effective as strict drug laws.
me to say this, but the NRA seems to be righ...
- If gun laws in fact worked, the sponsors of this type of legislation
should have no difficulty drawing upon long lists of examples of
criminal acts reduced by such legislation.
That they cannot do so
- Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no
rule making or legislation which would abrogate them.
-- Miranda vs. Arizona, 384 US 436 p. 491...
- Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they
are in almost every kingdom in Europe.
The supreme power in America
cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword, because the people a...
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Freedom/page-17.html