A Happy Home Life And Marriage, by Donald Trump
- Philanthropy, by Donald Trump
- A Happy Home Life And Marriage, Part II, by Woody Alle
- While taking a break from the assembly line, two auto workers were discuss-
ing the strange twists life sometimes takes.
Who woulda thought," one mused, "that there would come a day when I would have more money than Donald Trump, higher morals than Jimmy Swaggart, and more pussy than Rock Hudson?...
- Marriage makes a life of deception a necessity.
- An attractive woman walked into an elevator in
a Manhattan office building and found herself
alone with Donald Trump.
As the elevator began to rise, she turned to him and said, &quo...
- Donald Tsang
- I once knew a medical man who loved frozen daiquiris.
He was at a bar one night drinking one when a piece of hickory-wood form the ceiling fell into the glass....
- Man and wife make one fool.
A fate worse than death
o be married alive. Don't marry for money. You can always borrow it cheaper....
- 1> Having just brought his son home from the eye doctor's, the Scotsman
said to his wife, "Now be sure to take Donald's glasses off when he's
not looking at anything.
2> A Scotsman goes into the doctor's office carrying a gallon jug full of urine which he gives as part of his annual physical....