If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?
- Q: What would Grace Kelly be doing if she were alive today? A: Clawing at the top of her coffin.
- The World According to Student Bloopers'
by Richard Lederer
Paul's School (Spring 1987, Verbatim, The Language Quarterly, Vol....
- What kind of music did the Pilgrims like? Plymouth Rock
- Q. What kind of music did the Pilgrims listen to? A. Plymouth Rock!
- Useless Beer Trivia
It was the accepted practice in Babylonia 4
000 years ago that for a month after the wedding, the bride's father would supply his son-in-law with all the mead he could drink....
- Fun History facts to know and tell
...some of these you may have seen before.
This is a compilation of actual student bloopers collected by teachers from 8th grade through college....
- NEVER WORRY ABOUT MONEY AGAIN!
WIN A FREE VACATION!
This really works and is almost legal! Hello, my name is Dave Rhodes....
- Writing Contest
FROM AN ACTUAL NEWSPAPER CONTEST WHERE
ENTRANTS AGE 4 TO 15 WERE ASKED TO
IMITATE "DEEP THOUGHTS BY JACK HANDEY
My young brother asked me what happens after we die....