Confuse people: Quote from the wrong message
- Want to confuse people? Quote from the wrong message!
- Currently I answer my phone, "Kimona Ackapiecesay!"
>From the AT&T commercial where the guy calls Fiji?
I have no clue as to what it means, but it never fails to confuse people....
- This is a boring answering machine message. Leave a message anyway.
(Useful to keep people from calling at odd hours to hear your latest exciting message.)...
- Quote: "Apart from that Mrs Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?
- A message from the depths of Hell!
- At The Office...
Quote from a recent meeting: "We are going to continue having these
meetings, everyday, until I find out why no work is getting done".
Quote from the Boss... "I didn't say it was your fault....
- Don't confuse me with facts!!
- To help telecom-sters clarify just how humorous their postings are
intended to be, here is a collection of the many faces of humor,
emoticon: n. a figure created with the symbols on a keyboard that is read with the head tilted to the left....