Why ask Why?????
1. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
2. Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
3. Why do you need a Driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and
4. Why are there Interstate Highways in Hawaii?
5. Why are flotation devices under the plane seat instead of parachutes?
6. Why are cigarettes sold at gas stations when smoking there is prohibited?
7. Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
8. If a fish were to commit suicide, would he jump on the bridge?
9. How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the morning?
10. If the 7-11 is open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why
are there locks on the door?
11. If a cow laughed would milk come out of her nose?
12. If nothing ever sticks to Teflon, how do they get it to stick to the
13. Can a bankruptcy lawyer really expect to get paid?
14. If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a
height, what would happen?
15. If you are in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you
turn on the headlights?
16. You know how most packages say, "Open Hear", what is the protocol if the
package says "Open somewhere else"?
17. Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
18. Why is brassier singular and panties plural?
19. Why is it when you transport something by car its a shipment, and when
you transport something by ship its cargo?
20. Why are there warning labels on a hairdryer saying "don't use this
product in the shower"?
21. Why is it that when you are driving around looking for an address, you
turn down the radio?
22. What is the only half of Half and Half?
23. Is anal retentive hyphenated?
24. Why is it that Greenland is full of ice and Iceland is completely green?
25. Why do we drive in a parkway and park in a driveway?
26. Military Intelligence?
27. Why have so many people died in religious wars?
28. What is another word for Thesaurus?