1. If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no
woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
2. If a deaf person swears in sign language, does his mother wash his hands
3. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it
considered a hostage situation?
4. Why can't they use the material from the 'little black box' for the
5. Why do you need a driver's license to buy beer if you can't drink and
6. Is there another word for synonym?
7. Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice?"
8. When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
9. When you open a bag of cotton balls, is the top one meant to be thrown
10. Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all?"
11. Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
12. What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered
13. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
14. Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
15. Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will
16. If a stealth bomber crashes in a forest, will it make a sound?
17. If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
18. Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
19. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
20. If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain
21. Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
22. How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
23. Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?
24. Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
25. Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
26. What was the best thing before sliced bread?