1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find
3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the
amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.
5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new
technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my
6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of
the amount of time given.
7. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.
8. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to
change my mind.
9. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or
write the first word, when I get around to it.
10. I will never put off tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.
To subscribe or unsubscribe send email with "add" or "remove" in the
subject line (without the quotes) to "email@example.com". Send
submissions and comments to "firstname.lastname@example.org". Or go to the web page:
One Liners Worth Remembering
Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm
Eagles may soa but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
I'm not cheap, but I am on special this week
I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met
I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol
I intend to live forever - so far, so good
I love defenseless animals, especially in a good gravy
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?...