Signs that your cat is hanging around with the wrong crowd:
* One day, without your permission, he gets his ears pierced.
* Your credit card is overcharged, mainly for "9-Lives",
* You find attached to the refrigerator a note that reads:
"Leave a steak on the front porch at midnight, or you'll
never see Spot again".
* Too many times a week your cat comes home after one in the
morning, totally plastered and with a strong odour of catnip
* You come home to catch him in the act of raiding your liquor cabinet.
* Several hundred dollars' worth of phone calls appear on your phone
bill to "1-900-PUSSYCAT-MEOW"
* You find out that the lifetime's supply of cat food wasn't a
prize from "Kitten's Life" magazine, but that your cat has been
selling drugs in the neighbourhood
* After failing to get your attention with constant meows and by
rubbing up against your leg, your cat pulls out his Magnum-44 and
aims it at you, demanding "Friskies" and catnip.
W H Y C O P S H A T E Y O U <<<<&l <
-if you have to ask get out of the way-
Have you ever been stopped by a traffic cop and, while he was
writing a ticket or giving you a warning, you got the feeling that
he would just love to yank you out of the car, right through the
window, and smash your face into the front fender?...