- Dew is formed on leaves when the sun shines down on them and makes them perspire.
- A super-saturated solution is one that holds more than it can hold.
- Mushrooms always grow in damp places and so they look like umbrellas.
- The body consists of three parts- the brainium, the borax and the abominable cavity.
- The pistol of a flower is its only protections agenst insects.
- The alimentary canal is located in the northern part of Indiana.
- The skeleton is what is left after the insides have been taken out and the outsides have ben taken off.
The purpose of the skeleton is something to hitch meat to....
- A permanent set of teeth consists of eight canines, eight cuspids, two molars, and eight cuspidors.
- The tides are a fight between the Earth and moon. All water tends towards the moon, because there is no water in the moon, and nature abhors a vacuum.
I forget where the sun joins in this fight....
- A fossil is an extinct animal. The older it is, the more extinct it is.