- There's no point in keeping an idea to yourself since there's a 10 to 1
chance that somebody already has it and will share it before you.
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Two apples a day will keep two doctors away.
- You are banished! You are banished! You are banished! - hey I'm just
- Discussing Foreign Languages Knowledge in the U.S.A]
Tis' true, unlike Europe, the language doesn't
change every 100 miles....
- What happened to Christopher Michael Pilato?
Is he gone?
Is he gone for good?
Is he gone for better?
Is he gone for best?...
- Can anyone draw a plan as to how to teach a computer to laugh?
> define laugh as print "LOL", and define smile as pri...
- In Philosophy, as much as in software engineering, you don't get credit for
What matters is the final product, not who came up with the
idea for each feature first....
- Unfortunatly as other people have mentioned - the HURD is seriously
> lacking in developers, especially driver writers.
Linux is to blame for
> most of that.
KImageShop is seriously lacking in dev...
- He has a high degree of idealism, a high degree of stubbornness, and an even
higher degree of inability to distiniguish between the two.
- Thanks, applied as change #22936.
And thank you for applying this patch.
But to be honest, I'm a little
disappointed. I expected it won't go in so easily and will trigger some
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Shlomi_Fish/page-5.html