Hey, somebody cut the end off this rope!
- LOVE: Love ties in a knot in the end of the rope.
- One sees the wagon dragged back,
The oxen halted,
A man's hair and nose cut off.
Not a good beginning, but a good end....
- How do you get a manic-depressive out of a tree? Cut the rope.
- Cut 'em off at the past!
- When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on, and swing!
- Please, cut off my arm.
- A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and
-- Nikos Kazantzaki...
- Many kiss the hand that they wish cut off.