Hello?? Anyone home??
- Hello ... hello ... is there anyone out there??
- Hello, hello, hello ... is there anybody IN there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home? Come on, come on, now, I hear you're feeling down....
- Hello, Shelly. It's over, baby. I'm coming home. -- The Crow.
- Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit":)
Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello,
No one's here, no one's home,
Leave a message, at the tone.
Don't feel stupid, it's no big fuss, Leave a message, you can reach us....
- There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home.
--Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977...
- As far as anyone knows we're a nice, normal family.
-- Homer Simpson There's No Disgrace Like Home...
- I don't know why anyone would want a computer in their home. -- Ken Olson, president of DEC, 1974
- Goodbye Millionaire's Row, hello room 12 of the Budley-Salterton
Twilight Rest Home for the Terminally Short of Cash.
-- Edmund : Dish and Dishonesty...
- Anyone who wears a coat and tie on their day off, unless that person is going to or coming from a funeral home, is certainly not above suspicion.