Four Stages Of Acceptance: 1. This Is Worthless Nonsense.
Four Stages of Acceptance:
1. This is worthless nonsense.
2. This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view.
3. This is true, but quite unimportant.
4. I always said so.
-- J.B.S. Haldane
Official Project Stages: 1. Uncritical Acceptance 2.
Wild Enthusiasm 3. Dejected Disillusionment 4. Total Confusion 5....
Answers to Last Fortune's Questions: (1) None. (Moses didn't have an ark).
(2) Your mother, by the pigeonhole principle. (3) I don't know....
Answers to Last Fortunes' Questions: 1) None. (Moses didn't have an ark).
2) Your mother, by the pigeonhole principle. 3) You don't know....
Clarke's Law of Revolutionary Ideas Every revolutionary idea - in Science, Politics, Art or Whatever - evokes three stages of reaction.
They may be summed up by the three phrases: 1) "It is completely impossible -- don't waste my time....
Wombat's Laws of Computer Selection: (1) If it doesn't run Unix, forget it.
(2) Any computer design over 10 years old is obsolete....