Murphy's Laws: (1) If Anything Can Go Wrong, It Will.
(1) If anything can go wrong, it will.
(2) Nothing is as easy as it looks.
(3) Everything takes longer than you think it will.
Everything takes longer than you think it will. -- Murphy's Law Corollary 2
Murphy's Second Law: Everything takes longer than you think.
Nothing is as easy as it looks. -- Murphy's Law Corollary 1
If anything can go wrong, it will. MURPHY
Hill's Comment on Murphy's Law: 1. If we lose much by having things go wrong, take all possible care.
2. If we have nothing to lose by change, relax....
1. Never give anything away for nothing. 2. Never give more than you have to (always catch the buyer hungry and always make him wait).
3. Always take back everything if you possibly can. -- William S. Burroughs, on drug pushing...
Langsam's Laws: 1. Everything depends. 2. Nothing is always. 3. Everything is sometimes.
1) Everything depends. (2) Nothing is always.
(3) Everything is sometimes. -- Langsam's Law...