Love is a grave mental disease.
- Love is a grave mental disease. -- Plato (428-348? B.C.)
- Love's a disease. But curable.
- At the touch of Love every one becomes a poet. -- Plato
- Love, the sole disease thou canst not cure. -- Alexander Pope
- I know nothing about platonic love except that it is not to be found in
the works of Plato.
-- Edgar Jepso...
- Too much love is dangerous
Cupid's arrow kills Vulcans
-- Dionyd and Eraclitus, the Platonians, "Plato's Stepchildren,"
- The makers of fortunes have a second love of money as a creation of their
own, resembling the affection of authors for their poems, or of parents for
their children .
.. and hence they are very bad company, for they talk of nothing but the praises of wealth....
- Philosophy is the highest music. -- Plato
- Plato is a bore. NIETZSCHE