You say hello, I say good riddance.
- The Morning Zoo: 1983-1991 R.I.P. And GOOD RIDDANCE!
- Homer: [through a megaphone] Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?
Hello? Marge: Homer, is that you? Homer: [aside] What should I say?...
- Half of what I say is meaningless But I say it just to reach you...
- Remember to say hello to your bank teller.
- I was walking down Madison Avenue and I saw a very good-looking tie in a
So I went in. Before I could say anything the manager said, "Oh, Tony Randall!...
- You say potatoe,
And I say potato.
You say tomatoe,
And I say tomato.
Potatoe, potato, Tomatoe, tomato. Let's go be the Vice President......
- They say you shouldn't say nothin' about the dead unless it's good.
He's dead. Good. -- Moms Mabley...
- Agent: Tell you what, sir. From now on, you'll be, uh, Homer Thompson
at Terror Lake.
Let's just practise a bit, hmm? When I say, "Hello, Mr....