You can borrow a book and return it too.
- You may borrow a book and read it too!
- On marriage: Why buy a book when you can borrow one from the library?
- Don't marry for money; you can borrow it cheaper.
- Don't marry for money; you can borrow it cheaper. -- Scottish Proverb
- If it can be borrowed and it can be broken, you will borrow it and
you will break it.
-- W. W. Chandle...
- I will return before you can say, 'Antidisestablishmentarianism'.
Well, I wouldn't be too sure about that. Antidistibbilitz....
- Politics isn't too bad a profession. If you succeed, there are many
If you disgrace yourself, you can always write a book. -- Ronald Reaga...
- Always remember where you came from so you can return.
- Try to give as much as you can... Try not to expect anything in return.