The upper crust is just a bunch of crumbs clinging together.
- Hamlet" is just a bunch of quotations strung together.
- Astrology... just a bunch of Taurus.
- Tagteam: a bunch of people thinking up taglines together.
- It's a fixer-upper. What's the problem? We get a bunch of priests in
.. -- Homer Simpson Treehouse of Horro...
- If you're an archeologist, I bet it's real embarrassing to put together a
skull from a bunch of ancient bone fragments, but then it turns out it's not a
skull but just an old dried-out potato.
-- Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey...
- I want you to see Peel, Stanley, Graham, Sheil, Russell, Macaulay,
Old Joe, and so on.
They are all upper-crust here. -- Thomas C. Haliburton (1796-1865) -- Sam Slick in England, Chap....
- Santa's elves are just a bunch of subordinate Clauses.
- Truth is a statue, and you are all just a bunch of pigeons.