There's no skeletons in my closet!
- There's a Yankee in my closet - will trade for skeleton.
- Hi, my name is John, and I'm a closet lurker.
- Skeletons do it with a bone.
- When I was little, my grandfather used to make me stand in a closet for five
minutes without moving.
He said it was elevator practice. -- Steven Wrigh...
- Genealogy: Looking for bones in the closet.
- Rush Limbaugh is a closet Liberal!
- CLOSET QUEEN -- male fraud.
- Homer: Well of course, everything looks bad if you remember it.
Now where are my chili boots? [finds them in the closet] Ah!...
- Any closet is a walk-in closet if you try hard enough. -- Steve Connelly