There's Klingons on the starboard bow, scrape 'em off, Jim.
- Sulu: Captain, Klingons off the starboard bow.
[covering his face in annoyance] Again with the Klingons....
- Captain! It's Bob Morgan off starboard bow unlurking.
- He's dead, Jim! Tell the Klingons that dinner is served.
- Never bow to authority, but always tip your hat. -- Jim Fiebig
- That's a good idea, Jim, but syrup won't stop 'em.
- Cut 'em off at the past!
- Maintenance men sweep 'em off their feet.
- She's dead, Jim. Now get off her. -- McCoy
- You hold 'em off, I'll go for help. (heh-heh-heh)