That is utterly preposterous.
- Preposterous, adj. The idea that murder is a crime.
- yOU HAve OfFIcialLY eNTereD tHe PRepoStERous ZonE.
- DSUIT Do Something Utterly, Indescribably Terrible
- This tagline utterly lacks class, but is very cute.
- Kryten: No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
-- Red Dwarf - 'The Last Day'...
- Men love their ideas more than their lives. And the more preposterous the
idea, the more eager they are to die for it.
And to kill for it. -- Edward Abbey...
- Abstract art is] a product of the untalented, sold by the unprincipled
to the utterly bewildered.
-- Al Capp...
- Computers are utterly subversive of dictatorships because they are such
a powerful instrument of communication.
-- Brit Hume...
- Lisa: Oh, it's hopeless, utterly, utterly hopeless.
Bob: Oh, I see. When it's one of _my_ evil schemes, you can't foil it fast enough, but when _Cecil_ tries to kill you, it's [imitating her] hopeless, utterly, utterly hopeless....