Never judge a man by his taglines.
- Never judge a man's actions until you know his motives. -- Anonymou
- Never judge a man without putting yourself in his place.
This old proverb makes all judgement impossible, for we judge someone only because, in fact, we cannot put ourselves in his place....
- You can judge the success of a man by his bodyguards.
- Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers. -- Voltaire
- You can always judge a man by the quality of his enemies. -- Doctor Who
- Never judge a day by the weather.
- Never smirk at the judge.
- You shall judge of a man by his foes as well as by his friends. -- Joseph Conrad, "Lord Jim", 1900