Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.
- Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers. Voltaire
- Never judge a man by his taglines.
- You can judge the success of a man by his bodyguards.
- It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
- I am a friend of the working man, and I would rather be his friend
than be one.
-- Clarence Darrow...
- Patience is a most necessary quality for business; many a man would rather
you heard his story than grant his request.
-- Lord Chesterfield...
- You can always judge a man by the quality of his enemies. -- Doctor Who
- Never judge a man's actions until you know his motives. -- Anonymou
- It's better to ask some of the questions than to know all the answers. -- James Thurbe