Microsoft: Making it Easier...to switch to OS/2.
- Microsoft: Making it all. Make sense?
- Microsoft ActivePromo Campaign: "Windows Competitive Upgrade Offer"
Microsoft's PR masterminds are planning a massive marketing campaig
code-named "ActivePromo 2000", to promote the upcoming release of Windows 2000 (scheduled for February 2001)....
- Top Ten Ways to Pronounce Linux
Lie-nucks 3. Not Win-doze 4. World Domination 5....
- Microsoft's slogan used to be "Microsoft - making it all make sense.
Today it should be: "Microsoft - making everything make sense. Ours." Shlomi Fish...
- Microsoft should switch to the vacuum cleaner business where people
actually want products that suck.
-- Bruno Bratti...
- footprint n.
1. The floor or desk area taken up by a piece
2. [IBM] The audit trail (if any) left by a crashed program (often in plural, `footprints')....
- Yeah, but they are good at making toys. I mean look at Windows.
.. -- From a Slashdot.org post about Microsoft's X-Box console...
- How many
operating systems are required to screw in a light bulb?
Just one-Microsoft is making a special version of Windows for it....
- OS /O-S/
1. [Operating System] n. An abbreviation heavily
used in email, occasionally in speech.
2. n. obs. On ITS, an output spy. See "OS and JEDGAR" in Appendix A....