And all of the signs were right there on your face.
- If your face were a tree, it would be different.
- Otto: [at Bart's wake] Good-bye, little dude.
[to Principal Skinner] He looks so lifelike, man!
Pr.S: Yes, the nurse did a wonderful job reconstructing his little face after the fight....
- All the Poles were in the right half of the plane.
- If this were the best of all possible worlds, I could come to
the phone right now, but I can't, so if you could leave your
name and number.
.. -- Answering machine madness - can't answer right now because......
- Beverly: "See all these readouts? That's your heart rate, your blood pressure,
all your vital signs.
You're in good shape! You might just live to be my age." -- "True Q", Stardate 46192.3...
- Live every day as if it were your last and then some day you'll be right.
- The American people were asked to choose between a
candidate whose theme was `We're all right, Jack,'
and a candidate who said, `Eat your broccoli.
'" -- William Schneide...
- Edna: Well, children, our new ultra-hard PostCherfect chairs have
They've been designed by eminent posturologists to eliminate slouching by the year 3000....
- Like prehistoric cave dwellers, the devotees of electronic bulletin-boards and
"e-mail" have struggled to find a new way to express themselves.
Wall painting would not work. Words, it seems, are not enough....