Life is never simple, but we pretend it is.
- We are what we pretend to be. VONNEGUT
- They just pretend to pay us, so we just pretend to work.
- We are what we pretend to be. -- Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
- We are what we pretend to be. - Kurt Vonnegut, JR
- Truth is never pure and rarely simple. Modern life would be
tedious if it were either, and modern literature a complete impossibility.
-- Oscar Wilde...
- The truth is rarely pure and never simple.
- Men prefer the simple things in life ... WOMEN!
- The simple life is your key. It will make you miserable.