The simple life is your key. It will make you miserable.
- To make yourself miserable, think that you are indispensable to your job, your company, and your friends.
- To make yourself miserable, think that you can control your nervous system by sheer will power.
- I don't believe that life is supposed to make you feel good, or make
you feel miserable either.
Life is just supposed to make you feel. -- Gloria Naylo...
- To make yourself miserable, forget the good things in life and concentrate on the bad.
- To make yourself miserable, think that you are exceptional and entitled to special privileges.
- The key to being an expert is to complicate the simple.
- Most men employ the first part of their life, to make the rest miserable. -- de La Bruyere
- You have the ability to make vague, general statements about your life.
- Life in the fast lane will surely make you lose your mind.