LABEL NOT FOUND: go anywhere you like.
- You never go anywhere without your soul.
- If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't go anywhere.
- In the carriages of the past you can't go anywhere. -- Maxim Gorky (1868-1936)
- You feel like the night before and you haven't been anywhere
- You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
- You know you should be swimming when . . . You won't go anywhere near a "Detail Shop.
- The Mac operating system is like the monorail at Disney World.
It's kind of spectacular and fun, but it doesn't go much of anywhere. Still, the kids like it....
- Tomorrow, you can be anywhere.