I used to be a schizophrenic, but now I'm lonely.
- I used to be schizophrenic, but we're all right now.
- I 'm very lonely now, Mary,
For the poor make no new friend
But oh they love the better still The few our Father sends!...
- I'm Not Schizophrenic, And Neither Am I.
- I am schizophrenic, and so am I.
- We used to be Schizophrenic.
- I remember, I remember
The fir-trees dark and high
I used to think their slender tops Were close against the sky...
- I used to be a-feared of Witches, Now I are one.
- I used to write, but now I message.
- Now now, we're not schizophrenic, are we?