It's the empty can that makes the most noise.
- The worst wheel of the cart makes the most noise. -- Poor Richard
- Knowledge is like a river ... The deeper it is, the less noise it makes.
- The best packed information most resembles random noise.
- Where the river is deepest it makes least noise. Italian Proverb
- The very best of wines makes the best of vinegar. Likewise the very greatest love can also turn into the most profound hatred.
- In an empty head, you can hear forever....
- No man can be wise on an empty stomach. -- George Elio
- No one can teach on an empty spirit. -- William Perky
- They that govern the most make the least noise. -- John Selden (1584-1654) -- Powe