I often mistake my hands for food.
- I can't unclasp my hands.
- But I'm _very_ mature for my age. People often mistake me for nine!
-- Lisa, "My Sister, My Sitte...
- I don't often make a mistake, but when I do, it's a beaut. -- Fiorello La Guardia
- People often mistake what I say for what I am thinking. . -- Idi Amin Dada
- I didn't make a mistake. The computer misunderstood my request.
- I never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once, but I was wrong. -- Lucy Van Pel
- I often daydream about my inability to fantasize.
- Death is the broom I take in my hands to sweep the world clean.
- Get your grubby hands off my tagline! I stole it first!