If I promise to miss you, will you go away?
- QOTD: How can I miss you if you won't go away?
- How Can I Miss You if You Won't Go Away? -- Fortune's Fictitious Country Song Title of the Week
- Fortune's Fictitious Country Song Title of the Week: "How Can I Miss You if You Won't Go Away?
- If you wait, it will go away.
- You should go away.
- Marge, there's just too much pressure, what with my job, the kids, traffic
snarls, political strife at home and abroad.
But I promise you, the second all of those things go away, we'll have sex....
- There is just one thing I can promise you about the outer-space program
Your tax dollar will go farther. -- Werner von Brau...
- No, I don't have any taglines to give you. Go Away.